Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Me Do Brides I Need The Name Of An Old Romance Novel Where A Mail Order Bride Falls In Love With Her Intendeds Brother?

I need the name of an old romance novel where a mail order bride falls in love with her intendeds brother? - love me do brides

The book was in the 70s to mid-80s is a love story and the brother of the bride suduces mail has written a real culprit, but she falls in love with him anyway, you will find, as you say that another brother, who was destined to marry. I loved this book and can not remember the name of the book or author. Any help would be great. Thanks

2 comments:

october0... said...

If this is the case of the brothers ran like a warehouse or something, and brother, ordered the girlfriend is not there at the beginning, when he comes? This is crazy now! I read it loooong time ago. I'm with you so that you back and you see the answer if you are able to do it!

Wanda K said...

And I do not think in the near future.

It is a proven and widely used plot and twist. We recommend that you enjoy reading and research.

Good luck.

Post a Comment