Friday, January 15, 2010

Insurance Accounting Software I Need A Very Basic Receipt And Accouting Software, Peachtree And Quicken Are To Technical, Server Based?

I need a very basic receipt and accouting software, peachtree and quicken are to technical, server based? - insurance accounting software

I run an insurance company that is cash, we now have hand-written receipts, I need a software-based server with many users and computers that printed receipts, rather than simple accounting, the total for the day / week / month. Quicken and Peachtree are very technical, less complicated, it is a program out there?

3 comments:

RIPPIR said...

GnuCash is free:

http://www.gnucash.org/features.phtml

AK Nixon McGuillicutty said...

QuickBooks ...

This is the golden triangle of the accounting software:
Well, faster and cheaper

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/

L C said...

I hate to say it, but it is difficult to accelerate, but you should try to QuickBooks my son is 11 and can use Hope this helps

Post a Comment