Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beach Chair Umbrella How Can I Make A Beach Umbrella Creatively?

How can I make a beach umbrella creatively? - beach chair umbrella

In school, I am for a sculpture to be done. So far, I have a patch of sand and glue them on. Then I will make a turtle eggs, paper mache make polymer clay. I have 2 couches, paper and polymer clay (the terrible \\ \\ search \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\) and made me a octoupus adorable clay. Now all you need is an umbrella and a beach blanket and 2 sea creatures. Do you have any idea where I can make with polymer clay?

Thank you:)

1 comments:

ﺕ SB22 ټ said...

I ask again for Fun & Games: Hobbies & Crafts section. I know you said it is a sculpture that will do that, but belong to the crafts section of most of the sculpture. Sorry, you will get more of these responses, then it is here.

Post a Comment