Saturday, January 9, 2010

Headache And Jaw Pain From Tooth Pain, To Jaw Pain & Headache, To Swollen Throat????

From tooth pain, to jaw pain & headache, to swollen throat???? - headache and jaw pain

There are over 4 days, I started to teeth very badly bruised on the left to have her again. I know I have a hole that I still havent found not, I thought it was. But a toothache, jaw pain and severe headaches were () around the temple. Many people have told me it looks like I got a wisdom tooth in it, but now the tooth does not hurt at all, only my jaw (I can not bite on this page at all) and now the left side, my throat is swollen and I not swallow. I was expecting, because I'm not sure, but the fear GI GI have to look to verify it. Who knows how it sounds or what could?

3 comments:

Kristin K said...

It seems that the tooth filling, now needs a root canal. The jaw pain and headache is probably the result of pressure from the infection and the nerves that connect to the front of the ear. The infection is painful bite seriously on this side, because the bacteria are trying to find a way out, which felt the tooth is almost like he can be asked. You did not mention if it was upper or lower teeth, but the symptoms, I say, is a lower tooth. If it is swollen and he does not feel able to swallow, which must see a dentist immediately! This infection can close the airway and not to breathe in the situation. If you are looking very nervous sedation during the visit, but you need antibiotics now! If you do not have your wisdom teeth, and you're a teenager or in their twenties could also be that other tooth.

Raphael said...

It seems that examines the tooth in the back, and go in real terms before the start of sepsis!

SHERINA said...

I had the same problem, exactly. I went to the doctor that the test (due to the swelling of the throat), was seen negatively. He was unable to diagnose me because it proved to be a dental problem. I did not go to the dentist because of cost, but the pain was so unbearable that I went anyway. Dentist told me I was a clove abcesso / IMPACT, almost an infection of the gums and / or dental. Mine luckily his own again. Sometimes antibiotics are prescribed, and in extreme cases, it will conduct a root canal or extraction.
I recommend you go see a dentist as soon as possible. Untreated infections can worsen with time, and that it is better to set up and pay for a visit and antibiotics instead of waiting until it will be worse off and have the cost of a painful procedure. Good luck.

Post a Comment