Thursday, January 28, 2010

Constant Mucus And Phlegm - English Bulldog Anyone Know What I Have And How To Treat It?

Anyone know what I have and how to treat it? - constant mucus and phlegm - english bulldog

I had a bad cough for a week. I cough so hard that I can not sleep, breathing can walk short distances or even correct. If I do not cough sore joints and muscles. When I cough, I cough a lot of phlegm and mucus. Clearish mucus is white, brown phlegm is usually yellow, sometimes greenish. I also have asthma, cough is it really so bad because my airways close, which essentially means that I am in a constant state of asthma tend to live in a week. I take salbutamol HFA opening of the airways, and are widely used inhaler for all (200 doses) in a week.

So nobody has any idea what is it? Just curious, but the plan is to achieve a morning Mediclinics to resolve it.

6 comments:

linda l said...

rhiinitis you may have. I went through the assimilation problem for month. My doctor gave me aperscription Allegra. I am among the general. and works very well. I also have severe asthma. Symptom is rhinitis aggravate asthma. They are both my allergies and asthma case.My connection is not so bad when I check in rhinitis. We hope that this idea can help. sincerely linda3x

linda l said...

rhiinitis you may have. I went through the assimilation problem for month. My doctor gave me aperscription Allegra. I am among the general. and works very well. I also have severe asthma. Symptom is rhinitis aggravate asthma. They are both my allergies and asthma case.My connection is not so bad when I check in rhinitis. We hope that this idea can help. sincerely linda3x

Miss Redwing said...

I would say it's bronchitis, pneumonia is a possibility too. In any case, consult a physician.

maureenk... said...

It appears that you pneumonia. Going to the doctor. Levaquin is an ideal treat antibiotics. I hope you are not allergic to them or something in the family of Cipro.

Mrs. S said...

Oh, my God, sorry: (. I know what happened. I would say that there is a serious respiratory infection that worsens asthma. Probably not, pneumonia, and they are really something the cough. In every way that the doctor and go to some antibiotics, another inhaler and a cough syrup high cons (prescription strength). Do not go to work or school until you feel better and drink lots of REST.

eloquent said...

Call 911 or go to the emergency room.

Post a Comment