Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Infant Soy Allergy Soy-Based Infant Formula Is It Bad For Baby Boys??

Soy-Based Infant Formula is it Bad For baby Boys?? - infant soy allergy

I breast-feed my baby for 98% of the time (like 6 weeks), but we supplement daily with soy formula 2, or 6 ounces. My husband, my daughter and my car has a milk allergy, so we assume it's both, we give soybeans. Shortly before going to bed or when my husband watches. (No time to pump) In any case, my mother told me he did not tell a friend DR baby boy soy, which is bad for them (something that has the brain?) Is it true?

1 comments:

Achmed said...

My little son 16 months old loves endamame. I'm worried about the hormones, but the doctor said that is correct. Do not worry about the brain, that's your hormones would be a concern.

Post a Comment