Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inspirations Hair Designs Monmouth Omg So Many Thing On My Mind And Kinda So Little Time Where Should I Go Next ?? What Path Should I Follow ?

Omg so many thing on my mind and kinda so little time where should i go next ?? what path should i follow ? - inspirations hair designs monmouth

in 17th (and 18 April 09)
I do not know what I choose, I am in so many different things in the arts (art, painting) from beauty / cosmetics (hair / design) and in the languages of interest
And I do not know what they want choice for a good grade of "fast", then you probably get a partner

in HS no diploma my GED in June and July of 09 is and I know I could not be accepted in all universities, but it's better than nothing

In Think about from here (I live in New York) I want to Los Angeles or Miami or go to the seas
I come from Poland, but it is not possible to return to hell in the current. I thought the best of London or Amsterdam
I may not know, after a journey of several months to know, I need inspiration Wil lget

0 comments:

Post a Comment