Saturday, December 12, 2009

Double Tonguing Recorder Does It Make Sense For Me To Have Trouble Double Tonguing On Flute When I Have Braces?

Does it make sense for me to have trouble double tonguing on flute when i have braces? - double tonguing recorder

no. not. I played with when I put my keys. But the only problem I had was that, because inserted my key in my mouth when I played, and you can be marked, and it hurts hurts.
and because double-tonguing in the mouth, where there are no buttons, there should be no problem. Are you sure you're doing?
its just ta-ta-ka-ka-ka-ta-ta-ka ... and must be touching the roof of the mouth. no teeth.

I know that if I had pulled the tooth and when I suck, it hurts. Can gums sensitive and so if the language that the pressure on the gums and it hurts.
this is a lot of teeth in their retirement. It hurts when you do a regular tonguing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment