Friday, December 18, 2009

Dog Clonazepam Dosage Valium, Xanax And Clonazepam?

Valium, xanax and clonazepam? - dog clonazepam dosage

Several years ago, dr. gave me a small script for Valium for car rides (I'm worse than a dog when it comes to in a car nervously) - even if the dose was doubled from this trip (I know, I do not), not for me -- I Freaking.

The doctor prescribved Xanax - and does a good job when I go to "lose" ... But now the dr. put me on clonazepam, because you only, 2 times a day and still loved staying with my (Prozac) do - is to cut the generalized anxiety. I finally want to be consistent one.

My question is - is made of materials, Clonazepam Valium (I'm afraid that) does not work for me, or consist of different materials Xanax (I am not as concerned as Xanax helped ..)?

Thank you very much for your input --

0 comments:

Post a Comment