Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why Does My Yamaha Receiver Shut Off Why Does My Yamaha RS-V550 Receiver Shut Off With Load Bangs In Audio?

Why does my Yamaha RS-V550 receiver shut off with load bangs in audio? - why does my yamaha receiver shut off

I connected a Yamaha RS-V550 receiver and my PS3 to see it, Blu-Ray. I had had the system for two years and have no problems. While watching Swordfish my receiver turns off when no load, such as gunshots or explosions.
I thought you assign the two rear speakers through the walls and ceilings with Monster 14 / 4 speaker cables and wall plates speaker InWall Atholon. I checked all the Polaris and they are all correct. All my Klipsch speakers 8 ohms. The need for my receiver ohms.
I do not know if the audio format Blu-ray or something. My decoder does not decode the audio format Blu-ray. The receiver is in "Straight" is a way to set the tone Straigh workIs the media.
I hope to get good information, I am frustrated and spend a large scale in a new receiver.

2 comments:

XenonAud... said...

Well, for what they have checked all the polarities, but you
reviewed to ensure that there is no son of opposite polarity
play at the end of the speakers, along the cable or
Receiver? If you already confirmed this practice and
Speakers are all into 8 ohms, rated the only problem that may
You say that your receiver is pushed too hard and
Closure due to overloading of the amplifier section.

In addition, some speakers, but they say "8 Ohm nominal
That is not what it should be a concern. The Party
You should really look at the impedance "base
The speakers are drawing from his amplifier. For example, a
Loudspeaker with an 8 Ohm nominal impedance actually fall in May
at certain frequencies as low as 2 ohms, which in turn
would be too much pressure on many recipients.

I know this is not convenient for you (which is rarely easy when it comes to
to consumer electronics, and the compatibility between the various
others), but you may want either a capable receiver
with more power and can have a low impedance loads increased
(ie at least 4 ohms), or switch to the speakers, which offer
the highest level between the curve of impedance 5-8 ohms (/ nom.).
_
_
_
_
_

Larry M said...

What you quoted is a widespread problem in home theater. Here are some things to see - and also fix a way to set the tone of the PS3. I am a trainer for Klipsch and Monster Cable, so I hope we can help. Ohms and meet its recipient is not a problem.

1 - You said you checked the polarity on all speakers, but make sure to check the plates on the wall. Make sure the negative with positive and negative is positive all the way around. If backup power cords cables can reach to the recipient that it be closed.

2 - Check to ensure the connections within the panel wall itself, but also that you do not deviate from copper, is the speaker cable into contact with a screw or other, wee. The same is happening with the power back to the receiver.

3 - If you have a DVD player that plugs lounge where you can connect, try to see a movie and go back to see if it in another entry. If not, then there is a problem with this specific entry, but could be connected to the next point.

Go into the audio settings of the PS3 and verify the audio in Dolby Digital PCM, so that from May to correct the sound through your receiver. In some cases you may need to create Bitsream based on the recipient. Try both. If none of these offers Dolby Digital audio, connect a fiber optic cable to the HDMI to the receiver and the receiver to the signal to your HDMI input to chooseOptics. To solve the problem, surround sound.

I hope that one of these options help. You can contact me via e-mail if you have further questions, I work with two providers you mentioned, and I am very familiar with Yamaha too. See my blog below for more positions.

Post a Comment